You don’t need heavy batters or deep fat to make delicious chicken. The proof is in these air fryer chicken recipes with no breading – reduce fat and carbs without sacrificing taste! Read more…
Air Fryer Recipes
For your convenience we offer two recipe lists below. First is the quick list with titles only. Following that you'll find a list of individual posts with a photo and brief description of each. Happy cooking!
(The titles-only list is repeated at the top of each page.)
The Quick List (Titles Only)
- Nutty Whole Wheat Air Fryer Muffins Recipe [A ‘Morning Glory’ Muffin]
- Air Fryer Cake Recipes
- Low Carb Air Fryer Recipes – 80+ Mains, Sides, Desserts, Snacks
- Air Fryer Recipes for Beginners – Our 20 Fast, Easy Favorites
- Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes
- Keto Air Fryer Recipes
- Thanksgiving Air Fryer Recipes
- Air Fryer Recipes Onion Rings
- Meet the Author of The Air Fryer Bible
- Air Fryer Indian Recipes
- Air Fryer Chicken Recipes No Breading
- Emeril Lagasse Power Air Fryer 360 Recipes
- Vegetarian Air Fryer Recipes
- Air Fryer Teriyaki Beef Tips
- Air Fryer Blueberry Muffins
- Air Fryer Muffins For One
- Air Fryer Chicken Wings – 15 Mouthwatering Recipes
- Air Fried Steak Recipe
- Chicken-Fried Seitan – Vegan Chicken Recipe
- Pecan Crusted Eggplant Recipe | Egg Free, Dairy Free, Vegan
- Weight Watchers Air Fryer Recipes
- Emeril Air Fryer Recipes
- Air Fryer Chicken Legs
- Easy Air Fryer Recipes
- Air Fryer Grilled Chicken Recipe
- Air Fried Okra Recipe from The Air Fryer Bible
- Air Fryer Recipe – Brownies After Dark
- Air Fryer Recipe – Fried PB&J
- 50 More Air Fryer Recipes
- 50+ Air Fryer Recipes
- Air Fryer Cookbook & Recipe Guide
Below is the Expanded List (Same List as Above, With Excerpts Added)
So many of you keep asking about Emeril Lagasse Power Air Fryer 360 Recipes that I created this list for you. At least one of these mouth-watering dishes is bound to become a new family favorite! Read more…
Air fryers can make virtually any vegetables taste absolutely amazing – and these vegetarian air fryer recipes take it up a notch! Our collection includes both traditional dishes and unique taste treats that are bound to become your new favorites. Check it out for appetizers & snacks, entrées, sides, breads, breakfast, sweets and desserts. Read more…
If you think air fryers are only for fried foods, you must try this Air Fryer Teriyaki Beef Tips recipe. It’s fast, easy, and you’ll be amazed at the delicious results! Read more…
This Air Fryer Blueberry Muffins recipe is quick, easy and super delicious – more proof that air fryers aren’t just for frying. They bake too! Read more…
This Air Fryer Muffins For One recipe is perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth without packing on extra pounds – limited serving size means no leftovers to tempt you!
It’s also super quick and easy. All you need are 6 ingredients and 15 minutes. Read more…
Everyone loves wings, and these delicious air fryer chicken wings recipes will have you craving them for every appetizer, snack and meal! Whether you prefer breaded or naked, sauces or dry rubs, this collection offers something for every taste. Read more…
If you love a good ribeye, this Air Fried Steak recipe will not disappoint. It’s another delicious recipe from “The Air Fryer Bible” cookbook, and you have to try it to believe how good it is! Read more…
Air frying makes seitan chicken nuggets crispy and delicious! Taste for yourself with this excellent vegan chicken recipe from “The Complete Vegan Air Fryer Cookbook”.
If you’ve used your air fryer much, you know it’s wonderful for cooking plant-based foods. Vegetables can be roasted, steamed, or fried with or without a coating. No matter which method you choose, they turn out delicious.
Seitan is no exception. Air frying breaded nuggets gives you a nice, crispy exterior without drying out the interior.
This vegan air fryer eggplant recipe may shock you – some foods actually taste better when air fried, and eggplant is definitely one of them!
Pecan Crusted Eggplant can be served as a stand alone main dish and pairs well with steamed vegetables and quinoa or other grains. You can also top these slices with your favorite sauce, or use them for eggplant Parmesan. If you have leftovers (without sauce), the air fryer does an excellent job of reheating foods so that they taste freshly cooked.