The dates change every year, but the bargains are always outstanding. I’m talking about Amazon Prime Day, but do you know how to find great deals all year round?
Amazon has super sales on Prime Day, on Black Friday, on Cyber Monday, during special promotions throughout the year, and usually for the entire Christmas holiday season. Read on to discover how you can take advantage of big savings on thousands of items!
Exactly What Will Be On Sale?
That’s always an unknown. Specifics are never advertised in advance on products that will have reduced prices. As well, Amazon also offers “Lightning Deals”, which are special sale prices on specific items for a set time period or until the item is sold out. (Hey all you old school boomers, remember K-Mart’s “Blue Light Specials”? Well, it’s like that!)
Are These Bargains Only For Amazon Prime Members?
Yes – HOWEVER, if you are not already an Amazon Prime member you can still take advantage of these sale prices. Amazon offers FREE 30 day trial memberships.
It won’t cost you a thing to sign up, and you can shop your heart out on Amazon Prime Day. You will have 30 days to decide if you want to continue your membership, and you can cancel at any time. As long as you cancel before the 30 day trial period expires, you will not be charged the annual fee for Prime membership.
Why Would You Want To Join Amazon Prime?
First of all, you get Free Two-Day Shipping to addresses within the continental U.S., and free standard shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. That’s probably the most well-known and main reason many people join, but there are lots of other benefits, including:
- Advance Notice on Daily Deals – Amazon offers Lightning Deals every day, and as a Prime member you get 30 minutes advance notice so you can be sure to buy before an item sells out.
- Unlimited Movies and TV Shows – Watch as many as you like from Amazon’s thousand of choices, available for streaming on over 600 devices.
- Unlimited Music – Choose from over a million songs (ad-free!). Works on PCs, Macs, iPhone, iPods, Androids, and a wide variety of other devices.
- Unlimited Photo Storage – Free use of Amazon Cloud Drive lets you keep all your photos stored in a safe place, and you can access them from anywhere on any of your devices.
For more details click any of these links:
Which Small Kitchen Appliances Will Be On Sale?
Too bad I can’t answer that. You’ll have to tune in to Amazon to find out.
Will Amazon definitely offer a discount on that new food processor you’ve had your eye on? There is no guarantee. But could there be Amazon Prime Deals on Kitchen Gadgets and small appliances that you’ve been wanting to buy, like…
- Air Fryers
- Vacuum Sealers
- Food Processors
- Food Dehydrators
- Indoor Grills
- Toaster, Convection, Microwave, and Combo Ovens
I don’t know, but if you have some high end appliance on your wish list, it’s definitely worth keeping an eye out for a good bargain.
Besides that, who knows what other great deals you may discover for school supplies, dorm room needs for kids going off to college, stuff for summer fun and vacations, not to mention gift shopping for Christmas and other holidays!
Don’t Miss Another Bargain – Take Action Now!
- Click here to sign up for your Free Amazon Trial Membership
- Click here to go to “Today’s Deals on Amazon”
- On that page, look for a link near the top of the page that says “daily deals email”. Click on that link, and sign up.
You’ll then receive emails every day about Amazon’s deals for the day, including Amazon Prime day.